NEWS AND EVENTS
September 2012: After significant efforts from fellow Badgerdocs, the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH) has created a Postdoc Office (PDO). Read about the exciting development here and check out their website. This includes membership to the National Postdoc Association (NPA). This is a big step forward for all postdocs on campus.
Did you know that the School of Medicine and Public Health (SMPH) recently established the Office of Postdoctoral Studies (OPS)?
Christine Ayers from the OPS will be available to discuss what services the office provides! You can also view their website for more details.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 4 p.m.
Location: Biochemistry Addition, Rm 179
- Developing your personal Individual Development Plan (Wednesday, October 2, 2013)
- Fall Poster Session and Social! Friday, December 6th from 4-6pm in the BSB atrium. Free refreshments and poster prizes!
Please register for this session at: https://uwmadison.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cSkaOKXWA5Wo5MN
WHO WE ARE
PALS meets on Thursday (schedule) in Room 179 of the Biochemistry Addition.
The goals of PALS are to:
- Encourage fellowship with other postdocs.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of career issues facing postdocs.
- Update postdocs on some of the outstanding research being conducted on campus.
- Questions or suggestions? Would you like to give a talk? Contact email@example.com
- The 2013-2014 advising and organizing committee consists of:
- Stefanie Chen and Jindong Zan
- Corwin Nelson, Brian Jarecki (also part of the BadgerDocs committee), and John Zaborske were the 2012-2013 committee members.
- PALS recognize former organizer Stephen Bruinsma for his significant contributions and Bob Landick as our faculty representative.
- Any questions regarding the content of the site can be directed to Brian Jarecki.
FUNDING FOR PALS
Copyright 2013 - This page last modified